At the Wilshire Grand Hotel we understand that pets are a part of the family. Your pet is always welcome at our pet friendly hotel in the heart of New Jersey, where you'll find a whole list of amenities tailored explicitly for your four-legged friend. Water bowls and their very own Yappy yard are just the beginning.
If you will be traveling with a pet, we ask that you consider the following:
- Please notify us in advance (preferably at time of booking) when traveling with your pet.
- Pet cannot be more than 35 lbs.
- There is a $30 surcharge per stay, per pet for deep cleaning post-stay to ensure the room is allergen-free for the next guest.
- Designated area for your pet to play and run.
- Pet must be kept on a leash or in a carrier in public areas.
- Pet must be supervised at all times.
- Do not bathe pet in the hotel bathrooms or use hotel linens for your pet.
- You may not leave your pet unattended in your room.
- The hotel reserves the right to decline servicing a room with an unsupervised pet; such service can be requested while you are present.
- Should your pet inadvertently cause any damage, you will be charged a minimum of $250 for cleaning or repairs.
When planning to stay at The Wilshire Grand Hotel with your pet, please inform the reservation agent. You will be requested to complete the pet policy agreement/waiver at check-in.